Upcoming Surgery for the New Year

Well, Christmas is over and the new year is bringing much-needed rest. I have been on the go for the last three months now without no rest. And to top it off my right rotator cuff needs some repairing this upcoming year. 

I am scheduled for surgery on Feb. 23rd to repair my right rotator cuff and to clean out a large number of calcium deposits and arthritis spores that has accumulated around the shoulder joint.

Here are some calcium spores under the cuff


And this is a photo of how my shoulder will end up with the incisions.


It has been very painful but I am also dreading the recovery time (8 weeks) and the physical therapy that is very painful too....thank God for pain medications. I guess my resting time is while convalescing

So my New Year is already in progress.

Have a great weekend, just don't celebrate too much...enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts