Christmas is Around the Corner


As this month begins, it reminded me that Christmas is only 25 days away. Everyone is getting ready shopping, baking, wrapping, sending Christmas cards and stocking up for those long awaited holidays...but year all of that came to a stop for me due to my rotator cuff surgery just 1-1/2 a week ago. Six weeks with a sling and home therapy is all I can do this Christmas. 

So what am I doing to keep me busy....well I ordered all my gifts online, put them all in gift bags...that's an easy way to go, I'm working on more genealogy, I am doing new pedigree sheets for all my ordained family members, I'm entertained with crossword puzzles,  jigsaw puzzles, catching up on my journals and reading my scriptures.

So I am busy and I am enjoying my neighbors home cooking.
Its going to be a lovely, quiet and restful holiday, don't you think?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts