Old Kitchen-New Kitchen Coming


Life has been a bit stressful for me lately.

For 6 days now I have been having a bad tooth ache. The crazy thing is that this tooth had a root canal last year. And now its killing me. I had to take antibiotic for 10 days before the oral surgeon could redo the root canal again on it and put in a new tooth implanted on that space. I am on pain med's which also has me sleeping up to 5 times a day.

The surgery is scheduled for Tuesday and I hope to be better by the next day.

I got the news about 2 months ago that I will be getting a brand new kitchen. So in two weeks my kitchen will be torn apart.
I will have new kitchen cabinets, the entire kitchen will be painted, a new refrigerator and new floor tiles.

So take a look at these photos of the kitchen before its wrecked. New photos will be coming soon. These old cabinets are so hideous.






Comments

Popular Posts