Paying It Forward


In life there are so many ways in which we can share our love and our tender care with others.

I have been trying to share with others my love in a way others can benefit and pay it forward. Since at Aldi's grocery store you have to pay a quarter to use their carts,
I have asked the person I pass the cart to when I am done with it to please pay it forward to someone else. I also ask them to remind the person they pass the cart to-to also pay it forward with the next person.

I know that at the end of the day someone will end up taking my quarter home when they return the cart to the store, but in the long run that cart saved many people a quarter. It may seem like a small way to help others, but for me it sure makes me feel good knowing somehow I help, shared the love and I paid it forward. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts