Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Loosing the Freedom to Choose


Every time I need to do laundry, I wish I had my old house on 31st Street back again.

In my old house my laundry room was right next to my kitchen, that was such a convenient way to live. I did laundry and cooked at the same time.

In my new apartment I do not have that convenience, in order to do my laundry I need to go to the 5th floor since they have a large laundry room there for all the tenants to use. Don't get me wrong its a very nice and immaculately clean space, but the convenience of having your own laundry room is a joy to any homemaker.

So to my audience out there, if you have your laundry room in your kitchen or near your kitchen...you are blessed.


2 comments:

  1. we take much for granted, even automatic washing machines and dryers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point...I like that mine is on the same floor as the bedrooms!

    ReplyDelete