Monday, January 23, 2012

My New Bed

Well...my new bed is in and it is beautiful and very comfortable.


My new custom made platform bed is made of solid Oak wood, stained beautifully the way I wanted it, it has a sliding door on both sides for extra storage underneath, it weighs a ton, and my custom made mattress is beautifully upholstered in a very nice cream, rose and gold fabric.


I must say I have been sleeping like a baby on my super firm mattress, my bones don't hurt and I think about it twice every morning whether I should stay in bed or get out of it. I love my new bed.

2 comments:

  1. good news, so important our sleep-we spend half our life in bed...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found yourself a comfy bed, I'm still searching for the right one for me.

    ReplyDelete