Gone But Never Forgotten



Since the early 19 hundreds hats were a ladies adornment. Women looked stunning, classy, elegant and very beautiful with a hat that matched their gloves, purse and outfit. Hats came in many forms and colors then. Hats were adorned with broaches, feathers, flowers, lace and jewelery. Today those classy hats of yester-year are no longer worn but my love for them go far beyond their time.


I have personally collected a few black gorgeous hats from the 40's, they were given to me by a client who said they used to belonged to her grandmother's collection. I love then and I wear them throughout the winter. I must admit I am constantly stopped by people because they love my hats, especially the youth. Those kids love those old vintage hats and so do I.

In honor of those hats that have gone away in time, I have posted a few photos of some hats from the  40's that I love so much and admire.











P.S. if any of you have any of these hats and you wish to get rid of them, please let me know. I will pay for the shipping and handling anytime. They will be lovingly cared for forever.


Comments

  1. I remember when we always wore a hat to church and especially on easter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts