Inspirational Trash and Treasures


My bedroom has been a bit transformed. I decided to clean my office real good, shredded a lot of papers and I organized it very well. I also changed the decor. My bedroom is now black & white with some amber gold tones to highlight the room. Its slowly coming along. Photos are coming soon.


I purchased a plain tan bulletin board for $1.00 at a Goodwill thrift store. I painted the wooden border in black and then I covered the center with a black and white fabric to match my bedroom colors and then I decorated the border edges with small white pearls and white buttons.

Here is my new bulletin board.




This bulletin board looks great in my office.




Here is the iron plate rack I also purchased at Goodwill for $1.00.  I put it up in my office to hold my General Conference Ensigns, Family Tree magazines and my Memory scrap booking magazines. I tied them with white ribbons and it looks fabulous.






I love decorating on a budget.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts