Personal Info

Hi...

Its been a super busy last 4 months trying to get everything done before Nov. 10th. Unfortunately, I will be having another surgery...a complete knee replacement on Nov.14th.
I worked really hard for 4 months to clean out, organize and finishing the home decor that I started 2 years ago. 

I am happy to say all the decor, all the painting, and all the upholstering is finally done. Today I finished cleaning and organizing my home files and I also finished preparing my funeral service...no I am not dying...LOL!!!. It's an LDS way of life to always be prepared.

Now I can rest from all my labors until the 10th when my Mom arrives to help with my care and to help me give the apt. a light cleaning before the 14th. Endurance is a great attribute to unite together with faith, for this shall also pass.

I will be back next week.

Comments

Popular Posts