Recovery, Home, and new Hair Color

Recovery is finally arriving at a slow pace but with a firm faith to hold me through my dark days. Keeping the apt. in order and clean has been tedious, but grateful for an aide that helps me a lot. The apt. is looking good after a bit of Spring regardless of it not being cleaned on a daily bases like I did before, it's nice and I am happy.






So nice to have a good friend come to your house to do your hair. I was in desperate need of a good hair color and to prevent doing my hair color every 6 to 8 weeks, I decided to have her do a heavy highlight in two tones of blonde. Melissa did a great job and I think I am going to enjoy being a blonde after being a true redhead for the past 62 years and the grays don't show at all..I'm happy.😁



Comments

  1. blond is where i am also for the gray doesn't show as much as it grows out...when i went all white, naturale my grandson said...grandma i thought you were a blonde. so now i am again...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lin. But your hair always looks great. I love my blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts