A New Problem to Fix

   Weather is beautiful here in Ohio, warm sunny days that makes you feel great even though your body doesn't.

With the cold weather striking us here on and off the furnace had to be turned on...but I have been struggling with a dark dust that is coming out of the furnace vent into my living room. I will have to hire someone to Spring clean my apt. but I cannot do that yet until the ceiling is cleaned and painted.

Last week I told my apt. manager that the furnace air dirtied my ceiling.
Usually their maintenance man comes right away to fix any problem we may have...but he hasn't. He has been busy painting two apartments that were emptied out this last month. They said he will clean my ceiling as soon as he is done with the empty apartments.

 This a bad photo of my dirty ceiling with the black dusty stain that travels from the exposed vent across my ceiling.
It's worse then it looks. It's really bad.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts