The Sacredness of our own Family

FAMILY

A sacred institution with extreme blessings

I came across this picture of a hand painted family tree a few months ago. The beautiful artwork and the display of family photographs scream out to me how sacred this family is to the homeowner.


As I studied carefully the beauty of this artwork I could visually imagine the designer's love for her art in wanting to display her family for everyone to see.

The painting of this tree brings me to think of those who have passed on before within my own family and how they are also wanting to be remembered. Searching for our family tree is very simple and if you wish to search your family tree, just go to familysearch.com or ancestry.com. Our family members are waiting patiently to be part of our family tree forever. 

No matter how small or large your family may be...your family is one of the most sacred blessings God created just for you.



Comments

  1. so true, families are here for us to learn from, teach and care for while serving in love and patience...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts