By eliminating sugar I am free of pain

Sugar, Sugar, Sugar!!!

This horrible sweetener that can ruin your body's mechanism is a poisonous snake dipped in all foods.

As vegans, we stay away from foods sprayed with pesticides, animal products, dairy, harmful ingredients like GMO & I avoid all corn products

 But many do not avoid the love they have for sugar. Sugar is inserted in many foods. 

For some reason, sugar is our first go to for comfort and peace, but sugar in any form can kill you, make you suffer in pain from your toes to your head.

For the past 3 years, I was in great pain and that bothered me, plus I was dependent on pain medication every day. I had been a vegan for 17 years now and didn't know why I was in such pain. I thought it was my Rhuematoid Arthritis attacking my body. I always knew pain attacks the body when we eat foods that our body cannot digest or combat when it is harmful to us.  But for a while now I couldn't pinpoint what was I eating that was attacking me body. The revelation came one day when I was listening to a video on youtube that specifically mentioned that sugar is the leading cause of joint pain especially to Rheumatoid Arthritis patients and those that suffered from an autoimmune problem and thyroid disease.💓

 Immediately my ears went up and as I listened carefully to the researcher's talk I was overcome with delight and emotion to know this any sugar intake is the root of my problem. And since I also suffer from RA and thyroid disease  I started researching sugar and it's dangerous cause of pain. And yes it is confirmed by medical researchers that Sugar is the main cause of joint pain.

I thought about this for 2 days and I made a decision to stay away from sugar.
I immediately cleared out all the food in my pantry, fridge and food storage of any items that contained sugar and almost all foods I had there had large amounts of sugar in them. Well let's say my food storage, pantry and fridge are almost empty.

After the first 3 days without sugar, my joint pain came to a stop and so far it's been 90 days today that I have been without any type of sugar other than Maura sugar in fruit and I feel like I am 15 years old again. I can walk quickly with no pain or cane, I can go up and down the stairs which I couldn't do before, I can clean my home, my car and enjoy my day with no pain. I haven't had any pain meds since I started the no sugar diet and I sleep like a baby at night and all night until the alarm clock goes off in the morning. I haven't done that for 17 years.

One thing if you eat lots of pasta, white potatoes and starchy rice or roots, you are killing yourself. These foods only convert into fat and sugar in your body.

Eat lots of fresh plants and fresh fruits. Fresh fruits is full of natural sugar and it will not harm you like regular sugar does. I am planning to check and study about stevia since the sugar is extracted from the stevia plant, very natural and better than regular sugar.

So if you are in constant joint pain, if you suffer from any form of arthritis, autoimmune disease constant headaches that won't go away, brain fog, lack of energy, fatigue, stress, and insomia...you need to stop eating sugar. When you do you won't hurt anymore and every son you had will disappear.
I  will never eat foods that do not contain artificial or white sugars. 

Comments

Popular Posts