My Recent Car Accident

They say in life, "No matter how tight financially you may be or how desperate your life may seem, God is always in control and always there to help and hold you up from drowning".

And boy these words are so true.

Last Saturday as I traveled west on South Broadway a lady was exiting McDonald's without stopping to wait for the incoming traffic to disappear. As she pulled her way into the 4 lane kayos I crashed right into her as I had the right away. Unfortunately, she destroyed my entire motor crushing my radiator and denting my motor right down the middle. Now my car is totaled and I am without a car.

 My car was already 16 years old and with 108,423 miles on it, I knew sometime soon I would have to get another one. Well, the time has come and I thank God for sparing my life one more time (4 times so far). Thank God for having good car insurance and so did the other lady. I now have a rental car and I am good for a month or as long as I keep looking for a car, I can keep the rental.
God sometimes allows things to happen so we can be in a better situation then what we were before.


You can see how she pulled out right into the incoming traffic and right in front of me.





Comments

Popular Posts