New Shadow-box for Mom's Marathon Medals


As you may have read on my mother's marathon medals and how much she loves running. Well, my Mom is 81 years old and yeas for the past 50 years she has been running. She runs daily from 10 up to 15 miles. As an avid runner, so far she is great in health and very slender. A true vegetarian and very picky about what she puts in her mouth. Mom is a gem and we (her 3 children) are all so proud of her.

I wanted her medals to have a beautiful display area in her living room, so I bought her a shadowbox and my son organized and displayed them beautifully.


Now they look lovely.

Comments

  1. I do not even know the way I finished up right here, however I believed this put up was once good.

    I don't recognise who you're but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger
    in case you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts