Knee Update-New Home Decor Item

Its been 4 weeks now that I have been struggling to walk with a bad knee. I have been putting off from having a knee replacement for five years now and now I am really thinking of having this done. It has not been easy to do it all at home on your own with no help but it does get done even if it takes way longer to get it accomplished. The good thing about it is that I am resting more while studying the old testament as well as trying to listen to all the past general conferences talks that are dating back to the 70's.  All and all it has been rewarding spiritually...I am grateful.

This is my swollen knee..not a pretty site.



This last June, I did get some more items painted to go with my new decor. This plaque has been with me for years and it was painted hunter green. I felt it need a new facelift, so I painted it blue and then I painted it white. I then used the electric sander and distressed it very well to bring out these last two colors to match my bedroom. It sure looks great on my bedroom wall. Take a look at how it all came together with my photos and the iron hanger.

1st coat, blue paint


distressed after painting it white






Comments

Popular Posts