I am still decorating my home and I am loving the Results

I must say this last two weeks has been crazy. But with all the kayos I got to finally finish my bathroom cabinets. As you know I am changing my entire apt. to the modern farmhouse decor like Joanna Gaines the show Fixer Upper.
My bathroom is slowly reaching the finish line.  I just need to find the right floor rug and a sign for the bathroom. So here are the cabinets, I hope you like them. If you do please leave a comment below.

This is the medicine cabinet after I took off the gold handles and painted it gray.


Here is the after distressed and aged with a nice nickel finish spray painted handles







I found the 2 small cabinets below in our complex laundry room and when people put things there in the laundry room anyone can take it. I saw the potential of what I can do with them so I took them. After removing the ugly heart-shaped door fronts, I added some white tulle to the doors to give it a nice modern farmhouse look. I also distressed them with my electric sander after painting them gray.
Here is the before 




Here is the after







Everything looks great with my modern farmhouse decor.

Comments

Popular Posts