2018 Redecorating...Newly Sewn Cushions, New Curtains & New Sofa Slipcover

Hi everyone, 
Its been a very busy time here at home. I have been redecorating my entire apartment and it is now starting to come to an end with all my projects...painting, staining, reupholstering, and purging. I have gone to Goodwill 4 times now with my car loaded with clothes, cushions, home decor, household items, bedspreads, and jewelry. It feels wonderful to have a new apartment with new colors. It is clean and bright and I like it.

Here are my newly sewn cushions.




And my new sofa slipcover with new sheers and curtains. I just can't wait to put all my plants outside on the balcony next month once the warm weather arrives. 


Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. i've had the same decor in our retirement home for 11 years! lol....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By just changing the drapes, recovering the existing cushions and rearranging the room a bit makes a world of difference for very little money. I guess we were in the same boat in our decor. I just purged, deleted and changed the colors and it changed the entire room..LOL...LOL.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts