One of my New Decorating Projects for 2018

I was so excited to write this post. Here are my kitchen counter chair photos before and after. 
It has been 10 years since I last redecorated my apt. I was still stuck back in the early years of 2008. I truly needed to update in color, decor and current colors. So here are my chairs. I am in love with them.

These are the chairs before I began my redo. Notice that I already had ripped the trim off the right chair.


After, grays, cream and tan. 
Lovely.


Before


After


Before


After


Love the brown trim between the wood and the cushion.



They were scratched, worn and looking shabby.


Nice.



Total spent $11 dollars for trim and paint protective glaze. I had the fabric, tacks, paint and I did not need to change the cushion. 

I will be off from blogging for about 3 weeks since I will not be able to type for a while since I am having rotator cuff surgery this Friday, February 23rd. I will return after I can move the arm well.
See you soon. 

Comments

  1. you are a talented decorator-best wishes with your operation and recovery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts