Blessing of Having A Son

My son Billy is one of my hero's and a person I truly admire and look up to. He is one of the sweetest, loving and caring people you'll ever want to meet. He is a respectful, well mannered and a man full of integrity. According to his daughters he is the best dad ever. Billy always makes sure his little girls are well taken care of and he happily devotes much of his time to their every need. So here are some photos of my son.

This is my son  Billy and I at my cousin's wedding 1998


Our Puerto Rico trip 1989 before Sammy (my baby boy) passed away.


Billy and I as a toddler in Puerto Rico...1973.


As a little boy, Billy loved chasing the roosters and ducks throughout my grandmother's backyard. He would often disappear from the house and we would find him under the mango trees eating all the mango's that had fallen to the ground.

He loved to grab the ducks

He was a cute & cuddly child and even though he is now all grown up he hasn't lost his loving ways. Every time he is around us, we always get lots of hugs & kisses.




A return missionary and a Priesthood Holder.


I love you Billy.

Comments

Popular Posts