8 Bean Chunky Tomato Soup


Out of all the soups, I have made in the past, this soup was and will always be my favorite. This soup came out so good that my son and I had seconds.
 This soup is super filling and you will not be hungry again for at least 6 hours.
I hope you like it...Enjoy!!!


My recipe:

(1) 8 bean blended bag from Goya
(1) 28 ounce can of diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. dried chopped onion
1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1 T. garlic powder
1 T. of onion powder
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1 T. olive oil
6 garlic cloves (minced)
5 cilantro sprigs (chopped finely)
3 envelopes of Jamon (artificial ham flavoring)
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 can of tomato sauce
1/2 container of vegetable broth
4 glasses of water
extra regular salt if needed to fit your taste

In a large or medium size cooking pot mix in all ingredients, then boil the soup until soup creates a nice sauce.  Always check to see if more salt or additional spices may be needed to savor your desires.  Serve with your favorite toasted bread smeared with some non-dairy butter...enjoy. I am still savoring this soup and I ate the last bowl of it today for lunch. I did the happy dance...oh yeah!



Comments

Popular Posts