Me Yesterday and Today


Yes, this photo is sad to see. I was overweight, I had a bad short haircut, I had bad eating habits and I wasn't caring for myself at all...it was a sad time in my life...BUT...

Look at me now.


I am at peace, I am a vegan now, I eat so much healthier foods and I feel great with much of that weight off. It has been a while since I've photographed myself. One thing I have noticed from this photo is how quickly the years have passed by since the previous photo. It seems like I was 15 years old yesterday and now I am 60. Life sure goes by quickly, but one thing for sure, I am happy and looking forward to what tomorrow may bring. 

Comments

  1. you look great, says this 77 year old...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that
    you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep
    us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts