A Little Balcony Market

I may not have land to plant a mega amount of flowers and vegetables but, I do grow some great fresh veggies on my balcony. I live in apartment on the 4th floor and I get all the afternoon sun. The sun provides all the nourishment my plants need to grow. 

Here is my little balcony full of plants.


I have a succulent plant that grow every spring until late Fall.


I plated 4 o' clocks that are very hearty throughout the Summer. I love when all the flowers are open with their vibrant pink, lavender and red blooms..


I harvested 3 batches of basil, it adds a great taste to my tomato sauce.


Alyssiums in hot pink and pale pink colors...lovely.


Here are my 3 pots full of cauliflower.

1


2


3


A large pot of fresh oregano...it's amazingly large & beautiful.



My 4 pepper plants in one large pot is full of peppers.


They look great, I counted 13 of them so far.


One side of my balcony




Freshly picked basil


Lots of cilantro, I've picked 5 batches so far.


a nice pick of fresh cilantro.


I may have a small balcony, but I sure grow some great herbs, veggies & beautiful hearty flower plants...it's been a good Summer. I hope you all continue to enjoy it.


Comments

  1. how fun...I realize i know little about growing herbs or using them...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts