Its Spring Cleaning Time!

 Hi there, I'm Millie
A woman with too much to do.


Here at home it's the busiest time of the year for me always. Its Spring cleaning time.  For the past 2 weeks the apartment has been getting a huge cleaning out and some color changes in each room.

Last week I spent one entire afternoon making this wreath that can be used for Summer and Fall for my door. I had to cut the pine cones in half and then paint them, I glued them into the grapevine wreath and this is the results after 6 hours...not bad right?



I also made this delicious rice and beans with ripe plantains, tofu and veggies...extremely delicious.


One project completed was spray painting my flower pot holders in gold, they both came out lovely.




And I spray painted 4 of my lamps



My tall lamp was also painted black and it sure looks better than the outdated brown.



I also organized all the cupboards in the kitchen, cleaned and organized the kitchen pantry and my food storage room.

This upcoming week is another busy one for me...window cleaning, curtains changed, closet organization and cleaning out, painting all the flower pots, ironing clothes, cleaning and organizing all the Christmas decor in new storage bins.

So if you haven't started your Spring cleaning, I think its time to start. Have a great week everyone.

Comments

  1. been working on that...hubby says he'll wash the windows for me. He's an excellent cleaning man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts