Christmas is Coming


Christmas is around the corner and we are all trying to get groceries, Christmas shopping done while decorating for this important holiday. Unfortunately here in Cleveland, Ohio the snow is coming down by buckets full and at this moment it is mixed with raining.  It is expected to freeze by morning.

But the malls and stores here in Cleveland are full, as everyone is trying to buy presents for their loved ones. This year since I am convalescing from surgery, I ordered all my presents online and they are all wrapped and waiting for Christmas day.

I am going to try to cook for my family some delicious Spanish dishes and then we can relax and enjoy our time together taking photos and eating food as if it were Thanksgiving day.

No decorating this year for me, but hopefully I will do that next year.

Have a great week everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts