Mending a Torn Rotatory Cuff



Hello there,

Its been a very busy and hectic week for everyone. I am grateful elections are over, the political ads had me with constant headaches. But its over and we must go on.

I will be away from the computer for a few weeks as of the 18th. I will be going to surgery to repair a very bad torn rotatory cuff. This is the second rotatory cuff surgery to be done on the same shoulder. Somehow along the line I messed it all up again. I have been in a dreadful pain on that shoulder for the past 6 months and finally the diagnosis was in so I will be having surgery next Friday.

I have been getting the apt. clean and ready for this surgery since I will not be able to do much for about 6 to 8  weeks, but I will be having a home aide for two hours everyday to help me out with cleaning, doing the laundry and cooking other than helping me bathe and dress every morning.

But I will be back next week before surgery. Have a great day everyone.



Comments

  1. good wishes and prayers coming your way for a complete recovery and end to your pain...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts