Inexpensive Homemade Cleaner for all your Appliances

Hi everyone...

I wanted to share with you a great cheap way to clean your stainless steel appliances. My son ran out of his stainless steel cleaner so I mixed up some apple cider vinegar and water to clean his appliances. You just need a spray bottle, 2 dry clothes and Oil Furniture Polish. First mix 1/2 of water and 1/2 of apple cider vinegar (equal parts) in the spray bottle. Shake well then spray the appliance down with the mixture, wipe well the appliances with a clean dry cloth and make sure the appliance is completely dry, then wipe down the appliance with the other clean dry cloth with Old English furniture polish. Check out photo 1 & 2 before cleaning, 3 after the vinegar cleaning & 4 after the polishing. This cleaning method will keep your silver appliances looking great for over a week. The results are terrific.

 Before photos...1 


Before photo...2


Photo after vinegar cleaning


After polish the fridge


I wish I would of taken a photo of the fridge completely before cleaning, it was really dirty. I hope this may help you in cleaning all your appliance.

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular Posts