Genealogy Reasearch


I have been working a lot on my family tree. I have been fortunate to go back to the mid 1700's on my paternal grandmother's side of the family. But it is a very tedious job and many long hours to sit on the computer. 

Doing my genealogy has brought many tears to my eyes especially when I read their death certificates about the way my ancestors lived and how they died. But on the other hand it is a joyful feeling to know that some of them had a much easier life with maids because of their status or income. But either way...just by knowing who they were and where we come from is a big joy for me.

Researching my genealogy is a beautiful thing for me to do and it brings much knowledge of those that have passed on and those you have never met.  

Comments

Popular Posts