Fresh Bedroom Look for Spring & Summer

Since Spring is here it is so nice to smell the fresh cut grass and the birds singing over my windows.
But here at home Spring means work. Cleaning, organizing and redecorating for the season. 

My bedroom got a fresh look for Spring & Summer. A change of color from browns and greens to a more suitable brighter color for the season and some newly sown window valances and toss pillows.

Take a look at the nice fresh bedroom.


I still need to change my makeup stool cover.


A new rug


Newly sown toss pillows


And newly sown valances to match the toss pillows.



Another project completed.


Comments

  1. how fun...but lots of work. I'm starting slowly to do some spring cleaning but it's alrady summer here now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts