Good Morning America
How has your day been?
If your days isn't happy or peaceful because of abuse by an abusive individual in your life, then read this post.
I am not an abused woman and I have never been abused in any way. I am not an abusive woman towards myself or others but because I have seen so many women being abused throughout my life, I felt I could help at least some women out there with information on how to seek freedom from the hell they are living; then I have done the job I wanted to do...to make sure you are safe.
Abuse is abuse and I do not believe anyone should be abused in any way. So please read this post carefully and seek help. You are very precious in God's eyes and your purpose in life is not to be belittles, punched or treated as if you were nothing.
You are a beautiful creation from the All Mighty and since you are HIS precious child you should be treated like a princess. A princess that is lovely in every way, a princess that has talents to teach others about your great mind and imagination, you are a lovely human being and your inner gifts need to be seen. So if you are abused in any way, please seek help and be happy.
People call abuse of women different things:
- wife battering;
- wife assault;
- domestic violence;
- family violence;
- wife abuse/spousal abuse;
- woman abuse;
- physical or mental cruelty;
- violence against women; and
Regardless of what it is called, abuse of women is an abuse of power, and it is wrong. It is not simply about not being able to handle anger or having problems with addictions. It is about a man's efforts to exert control in a relationship. Abuse can take many forms. It can be physical, sexual, verbal, financial, social, emotional, or psychological.
Acts that are offences under the Criminal Code include:
- sexual assault;
- child abuse;
- threats to harm;
- threats to kill;
- taking your pay cheque; and
- stalking or criminal harassment (creating fear by repeatedly following, communicating, or attempting to communicate with another person or any member of her family).
Does your partner or other significant person do this to you:
- Get jealous when you're around other people
- Make fun of you in front of your friends and family
- Destroy, or threaten to destroy, your possessions
- Praise you one minute and put you down the next
- Call you names or threaten you?
- Ignore you or not take you seriously?
- Make you choose between your friends/family and him?
- Blame you when things go wrong?
- Push you around or hit you?
- Threaten to take the children?
- Say abuse is wrong but hit the walls and yells at you?
- Have to ask permission to spend money or go out?
- Feel isolated from friends, family, and activities?
- Have to make things right just for him?
- Have to do what he wants ... or else?
- Feel it's your fault when anything goes wrong?
Do you feel...
- Afraid to make decisions for fear of his reaction or anger?
- That you have to check in if you go anywhere?
- That he is trying to run your life?
- Afraid to tell him if you have a good time?
- That maybe all the terrible things he says about you are coming true or Happening?
- That you have to put your dreams and goals on hold?
- Afraid to express your own opinions or say 'no' to something?
- Trapped, unable to go out without his permission?
- Your joy in your life diminishing?
- Afraid to break up with or leave him?
If you answer 'yes' to any of these questions, you may be in an abusive relationship. You are not alone.