My Genealogy is Reaching Greater Zones, I Never Dreamed Of.




Breaking through some barriers, I have managed to pass through several hundreds of years to find my long lost family. 

After being in the church for over 30 years genealogy did not appeal to me before until the Winter of 2013. Ever since then I have become very diligent in trying to discover my past ancestors to unite them forever.  Many timeless hours have been placed in this research but once you find a family member a big smile and a tear or two stream down my eyes knowing I have found another link to my chain.  So far I have gone back 3 generations and I am currently breaking through the 4th generation. 

Many timeless hours have been placed in this research but once you find a family member a big smile and a tear or two stream down my eyes knowing I have found another link to add to my chain. 



If you have not started or you have a desire to do this type of work, then go to http://ancestry.com  or http://familysearch.com to find your family.

Comments

  1. once you start, you'll never want to stop...it's a lifetime hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, I am now addictive to this work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts