Missing my Girls

Years pass by us very quickly. 

This year as every year I receive new school pictures from my grand-daughters, but this year I had to really contemplate these photos. It seems like this year I finally realized how quickly they are growing up. 

This is a picture of my youngest grand-daughter Natalia when she was 6 years old.


This is this year's school photo...she is now 13 years old.


Here is my oldest grand-daughter Paloma when she was 8 years old.


And this is her at 15 years of age.


I cannot believe she is now taking drivers ED. 
What hurts me the most is saying good-bye to them before they moved to Wisconsin. They are all so far away from me now, but the nice thing is knowing they will all be here for Christmas vacation and twice throughout the Summer.

Nana loves and misses all of you.



Comments

  1. it's good you can keep in touch through skype and emails...they do grow up fast. My twin grand daughters are 18 this year and soon off to college....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lin. The joy of technology allows us to communicate with our loved ones who are far away.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts