Christmas 2014 And My Fabulous Trash To Treasure Redo Gift, At The End of This Post.

Hello my peeps, I hope you all had a great Christmas with your lovely family.

Our Christmas started with our annual family Christmas party on December 21.
This year we introduced the ugly sweater contest and as you see from my sweater the hot glue gun went bonkers with the Christmas ornaments, ribbons and beads.


Then I went to my son's house for 3 days of fun, great food and laughter. On the 23rd my daughter served a lovely Jewish dinner to end the Hanukkah celebration...This year the girls learned all about Hanukkah, their customs and traditions...they also got as their last day of Hanukkah a gift, a  "Dradel", a Jewish play top with Jewish symbols. 

Every Christmas eve at 8pm they open all of the gifts Nana bought them and Nana bought a lot of them as usual. Each of the girls bags were huge and full to the top.



My daughter in law loves purses and I got her this beautiful one with a lovely beaded wallet.


Paloma is seriously studying and playing with the game "Simon". 


As one of my son's gifts from Nana was his leather watch, he was thrilled with it. And he opened all the food storage boxes filled with food storage items, this happens every year...I fill them up for a year of non food items.


My youngest grand-daughter is a lovely painter, she painted this picture for me...its beautiful.


By Christmas morning the girls were up at 3:45 am and yes they woke me up first.

And by their crazy smiles you can tell they were super happy to find ipods under the tree.



My son and his family gifted me with my new Kindle Fire HD 7...here he is programing it for me and getting all my LDS tools installed, scriptures, videos and church hymns...I was thrilled.


Every year for the past 8 years the girls and I get a few pictures together in the same position to see how much the girls have aged and changed their appearance throughout the years.



The highlight of the day was my daughter in law's redo gift...a gift I redid for her new Shabby Chic French Country decor that we will be working on this Summer...check out the before and after photos.

This is the final lamp results...


I found this lamp on the curb of the road...it was ugly.


After results. White primer, white paint, pearls, diamonds, glitter dusting, paint sealer and satin fabric to cover the electrical cord...fabulous results...












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts