Puerto Rico...The Beautiful Homes and Plants



Puerto Rico...The Island Of Enchantment

My two week stay in Puerto Rico was very nice even though it was not a pleasure trip. I went on an urgent call because my aunt is very ill. My time there was of more work than pleasure and caring for her was a joy. She is still alive but we know her time here on earth will end soon. Her cancer has spread and there is nothing that the doctors can do anymore.  But when I visited my Dad I got to take this lovely photo of this beautiful home in front of his house.

Isn't this house a beauty.


Here is my Dad's green home.


This is his back yard


And this is part of his side yard, a beautiful embankment full of banana plants, mango trees and Kenepa fruit trees...just lovely.



I stayed for 2 weeks with my cousin and his wife caring for my ailing aunt. Their small wooden house was dreamy. She has a green thumb for plants, so check out her beautiful plants...they are gorgeous and God waters them every morning from 4am to 6am. Her front entrance is full of palms, ferns and colorful plants.




 Her car port is full of plants of every kind.



Even the back of their house where the horses are is gorgeous full of plants.





Banana plants everywhere


And of course there are palm trees throughout the island which measures only 35 miles by 100 miles.
Puerto Rico was beautiful but too hot for me. I was dying to come home to Fall weather.


Comments

Popular Posts