Following a Prophet's Call

 
Being self reliant and providing for our own needs has been a prophetic call.
Even though I have only a small balcony does not restrict me from growing some good veggies & spices every year. this was my growing garden. Tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, sweet peppers, cilantro, kale & lettuce.

 
This will be my third pick of peppers

 
and grape tomatoes.

 
Fresh kale...lovely.

 
And some beautiful cilantro.
 
 
Cucumbers are still growing.
 
Being self reliant and frugal is a great way to live. Harvesting my own veggies and some spices makes me feel good while bringing some comfort in knowing I follow a prophet's call to having a garden.
 
 
 


Comments

  1. we are still waiting for our tomatoes to ripen in our 108 degree weather....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts