Our Family is Something To Crow About

 
All of us think that our family is the greatest...and YES they are!
 
Each person in our family has a unique detail that makes them special.
 
As I was replacing and rearranged some of my family photos, I began to observe and see that specific detail that makes them who they are. Some are funny, some are more serious, some are pranksters and others avoid being pranked. Some eat too much, while others watch every bite they eat. Some bury their faces inside books while others don't even open a book. Some members of my family are very picky on how they look while others could care less or are more simpler and humble in many ways.
 
Each of them are different and odd but I love them and I wouldn't trade them for anyone else because I love them unconditionally.
 
What do you think about your family?
 


Comments

Popular Posts