My Cleaning Continues....

 
As my cleaning continues I realized as I was cleaning, organizing and restocking the kitchen pantry that I really need an extra tall shelf unit to properly organize this pantry.
 
The shoe hanger on one side works great to house some small items that can get lost on the shelves.

 
Sugar, flours and some cans I've opened from the cannery just need more space and in that spot I hope to fit the new shelf unit.   


 
The bottom of the unit that is there now houses some detergents, fabric softeners, bleach, and vinegars.

 
On the bottom of the tall white shelf it houses some platters and some kitchen plastic ware, but I had to place my 2 large rice containers on the floor because there is no space for them on the pantry shelves. So this week I will be searching the web for another white shelf unit.

 
Wish me luck.
 
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts