Trunk a Treat at Church

HALLOWEEN 2013
 
Trunk a treat this year at church was so much fun. We had an amazing turnout. As you can see I looked pretty scary and the kids kept looking at me trying to figure out who I was suppose to be? Well I went as Scary Spice from the Spice girls, "After Death".
 
Here are all my photos I hope you all can enjoy them.

Here's our cute witch...Sister Olson and me.

 
Our good witch...Olivia and our leopard Devonie.

 
The witches and their babies.

 
Princess Leah from Star Wars.

 
Our cute Mario Brothers...Mom also was a Mario brothers.

 
One of the Star wars characters.

 
To me Sister Castillo was the best costume of the night. She went as Flo from Progresso Insurance.

 
As you see our parking lot was packed of cars. This is one side.

 
This is the other side plus the back of this side and the overflowing parking lot on the other end of the property...they were all packed of cars.

 
The primary presidency had many games going on for the kids, hot dogs and juice were handed out.
 
 

 
It was a fun night.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts