New Project With Photos...Natalia's Room...Part 1

I do know where my time is being spent but I think this Summer is going to be one of the busiest ones I've had for a very long time.

  I have been helping my son paint his little girls rooms. We finished painting one room which is our youngest girl's bedroom. Her theme is "ladybugs". She picked out a celery green for her walls and a deep fuchsia color for her curtains out of her ladybug comforter. Natalia also picked out the fabric with ladybugs for her window cornices and the fabric with frogs to upholster her desk chair seat. I posted one before and one after photo of her walls so you can see the celery green paint that is so cheery.



A before photo of a wall after tearing 3 layers of borders, look at those midnight blue trims...horrible.

This was the top border...fire trucks. the previous owner was a retired fireman.





This is the after photo...and the trim looks beautiful.


I am also painting a large tree with ladybugs on one wall in her bedroom.
Nana's really spoil their babies.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts