My Latest Painting Projects


I have been a busy girl lately. My bedroom is finally getting the decor I wanted and to accomplish this goal I had to get to work.

I spent my entire Thursday painting and I am so happy with the results. My desk was done last year but I felt it needed something to bring out its character. So I designed it with 2 flowers and my tall dresser to match..., I LOVE it. I still need to do the gold edges around the flowers and seal my work so it won't scratch off with some professional painter's sealer. Here's a peek of what I've done so far, I will post the final photos soon.


Desk before painting and this is how it looked after sanding the top part.



After the first layers of paint are done.

 

I am still not finish...

I will post final photos soon.



Flower done with primer first.


 
I designed all the flowers free hand with a pencil and then I primed them.


 
1st coat of light cream paint.


 
First results, I will post final photos soon.


To be continued....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts