Personal Thoughts



This is a quick post since I am still struggling with the flu. Last Friday after running some errands I came home exhausted and drained. I took a hot shower and I crashed in bed for the next 5 days. I went to church on Sunday but I only attended Sacrament. I had to come home to fall back into bed. Today I felt better but I couldn't stay in bed much longer, I had to go finish running my errands and to do a beauty service at the funeral home.

This last Tuesday after 7 years of struggling to survive with bone cancer, my sweet ex-sister in law passed away. I was asked by the family to fix her up and that's what I did today. Tomorrow is her viewing and Saturday she will be buried.

I loved and will always love this charming lady. This lady did not belong to any type of denominational church but she was a true Christian who never said a bad word about anyone, who gave unconditional love to everyone she came in contact with, she had the humility I always dreamed of having and her devotional love to her family and to God was more than many who claim to be Christians have. Her loving husband NEVER left her side and his love only grew stronger through the years for her. After 40 years of marriage they are now apart but only until they meet again. She will be missed.



God saw you getting tired and he gave you peaceful rest, God's garden must be beautiful for He only takes the best! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts