2011 Christmas at the Torres'


Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful day with your lovely family. As always I spent this Christmas with my son and his beautiful family. I got to cook this Christmas, serving my family a traditional Spanish Christmas dinner. We had a great time and I must say its so nice to know this holiday comes only once a year. So here is a few photos of what the girls and I made and some pictures of my grand-daughters and I.


On Friday the girls and I made some snowman cupcakes and some marshmallows candy cane treats. Both of these inspiring creations came from   http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/ . Check this blog out, she has an incredible select of crafts and baked goods.











Ending with a goofy photo.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts