Receiving Love in the Mail




About a month ago I sent my good friend Jocelyn a book as a gift.  In gratitude she sent me this beautiful card. It made my day and for the longest time I felt very loved and happy inside.

She had written a post on her blog http://beinglds.blogspot.com/  about a small children's book which spoke about filling your bucket with love and by giving love you get love in return.  As a Real Love embracer I know very well about filling buckets...that's love buckets for us.  In Real Love http://reallove.com/  To fill your bucket means to give love unconditionally without expecting anything in return from the recipient who receives that love from you.

I shared my thoughts on her book review and spoke to her about the Real Love books by Dr. Greg Baer. I felt inspired to order her a book and I had it sent to her through the mail. I can only imagine her heart being filled with love as she read this book. I got to fill her bucket a little bit but what she doesn't know is that she filled my bucket to the rim with her love, when I received her lovely card full of gratitude.

Receiving a letter or a card in the mail is a rare thing to do now a days, so finding this card in my mailbox brought many smiles and a happy moment I will always treasure. Thank you Jocelyn, enjoy and absorb the book. It is one of the best books I ever read.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts