Food Storage Tip


It is definitely very hard to organize and accommodate your food storage when you live in a small space. But where there's a will, there's a way.

I have taken advantage of every space in my apartment to properly store away my food storage. One idea I came up with was the use of a shoe hanger to store away small items that would take much needed space for bigger items on my shelves. In my over the door shoe hanger I have dish soap, shampoos, Q-tips, Cotton balls, baking soda, fabric softener, vitamins and air fresheners.

So if you have a door that is bare on the inside of a closet, hang an over the door shoe hanger and put in it some of your little items in them. Take advantage of every space you have. Preparedness is the key and the best way to go in case of an emergency.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts