Wall Decor




BEFORe
When I moved into my apartment 2 years ago, I put this mirror and both side pictures above my couch. I cannot paint as it is stated on my lease but I can give my old decor a pop of color by revamping my old decor and with the help of some garage sale mirrors I found for a couple of bucks a piece.


Taking inspiration from my large area rug that had cranberry, moss green, black, browns and gold tones I began my decorating ideas. Throughout the Summer I looked for large and medium size mirrors to make a mirrored wall above my moss green couch. There were too many of them so I had to minimize down to only a few.


I painted a couple of the mirrors in a taupe brown color, one in cranberry & and the others in black and cranberry tones.


This bland wall became my inspiration and I think it turned out great. Check it out.

AFtER


Comments

Popular Posts