A Change of Thought in Decorating




A few posts back I had posted the way I had changed my living room.before my surgery, but I was not happy with the results...so a few days later after thinking it over I changed my decor again... to a nice livable and attractive place to live. I brought out my nice cranberry slipcover and I put it on my couch, I changed the terra cotta sheers for light cream ones and I decorated the room in those colors with tan & mocha. It turned out great and I love it. So here is the tour of my living room.


A nice cranberry and amber gold floral arrangement.


I also changed the dishes on the kitchen shelf from white to a colorful red/green and golden amber color striped dishes...for color & an instant eye catcher. It looks fabulous!


 Next week I'll post my bedroom & bathroom.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts