Finally I Get To Post

Sorry for the delay in posting. Since my rotator cuff surgery, my recovery has been very slow and very depressing. I have never known what depression felt like until now. I now have an over whelming amount of compassion for anyone that suffers from depression. It is a very deep and dark avenue that does not allow you to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

But with much prayer, good spiritual thoughts and many things to keep me busy has allowed me to see a brighter light than the dim light that was accompanying me on a daily bases. 

I have been going through five weeks of physical therapy now and I can now move my arm enough to personally care for myself. My aides have been a strength of love, a beacon of light and a great help. They will be with me for another 4 more weeks. I am so grateful for their constant care. 

 My aides have also helped me Spring clean the apartment and it is finally looking like Spring...I am very happy now.




Comments

  1. looks like your comments are few and far between. i'm lucky if I have 1 per blog entry. But I've been blogging for 12 years and now most comments come from the links to my blog that I put up on facebook. Life is always a challenge for all of us...I fought depression last summer and finally went to an LDS counselor who was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts