Recuperating with Genealogy

When you are recuperating from  complete shoulder surgery there is nothing you can do other than write, read or do genealogy. So since February 6, I have redone almost 250 new family pedigree sheets. I put them in new white loose leaf binders  and I categorized them by family. It has been a  very tedious work but so worth the time.

My son said"Just think of how excited they are every time their temple work is completed. They are shouting for joy". And yes he is right. Now that they are organized I can see which ones have ordinances completed and those that are not. I didn't want to share any more names with the temple at this moment  until the 129 names that are there now are done. There are over 100 more names I have to add to the share list.

So here are my new binders. I


  
And inside the computer cabinet I found this green basket full of ordained to be done...I need more binders, pedigree sheets, file dividers, gold stars and labels for all these new families.families
 Genealogy work is a never ending task. 


Comments

  1. I agree I have almost 200 names in my temple file and have shared most of the names with the temple but at least I know they are in process. Get well soon...hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts