Loosing Weight...My Quest Towards Good Health

 
If you look at this first picture, this is how I look now. Heavy and working hard to loose 80 pounds by next Summer 2015.
 
As a vegan for the last 10 years you may think she's a skinny girl, but being a vegan doesn't mean your thin...I am the contrary. My meals are all vegan vegetarian meals but when exercise is not included every calorie you eat starts to build up, plus I have to take steroids for my RA.
 
Now I am walking 5 to 6 miles every day (3 in the morning & 3 in the evening).
 
 
I increased my vegetable intake more than before.



 And a great increase of fruits.
 
 
 40 minutes of yoga 4 times a week.
 
 
Weights...30 minutes every day...and 30 minutes on the stepper daily.

 
So you all may know now that this Thanksgiving I will be eating like this.
 
 
 
 
I may look like this now...but....
 
 
by next Summer I want to look like this.
 

 


Comments

Popular Posts