Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am Free, Happy & Content


Well I am all settled in, everything has its place in my new apartment and since I got rid of another fourth of my belongings I now feel like I have soooooo much space. No more dining room table, I now have bar stools...love it. No more Hutch...I downsized to two sets of dishes only...love it. Took 2 cars loaded to Goodwill and filled my upstairs tenants apartment with many things she needed. Sold the washer & dryer...love that too. I love having more than one washer & dryer to do laundry. I used to spend the entire day washing clothes, but now I get it done in 1 hour...sure love that. I enjoy the peace & quiet here. It is marvelous. No one can come in unless I buzz them in and I can see who is buzzing me from my television...how cool is that.
The apartment looks great, now I am trying to have a day to put out my Christmas decor. I need to write Sammy’s next chapter, please bear with me...I will have it out for you in 2 more weeks. I also need to create some new meals for my vegan blog. But now I have time to do it calmly.
For this winter, I have set my mind up to get my 3 church file cabinets cleaned out. That should keep me busy for the next 3 months. I feel like Spring is just around the corner.
This Fall has been superb here in Ohio with 50 to 60 degrees with beautiful sunshine everyday.
Now that my apartment is done I can now rest and do things without rushing. Especially now that I don’t have to care for my Dad’s rental properties anymore. That has been a big load off my shoulders. I am happy and very content now.
Have a great week.
Millie


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad! And I have been meaning to ask you for your new mailing address! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete